Dota 2’s The Worldwide 2023 season is now formally over, with builders Valve transport numerous buffs, nerfs, and changes in Patch 7.34e.
All up, 29 Dota heroes and 6 gadgets have seen adjustments. Many anticipated the likes of Bristleback, Kunkka, Spirit Breaker, and Dazzle—who stood above all others at TI—to obtain hefty nerfs to deliver them again in line. However, it’s trying like Valve has opted for a slower method to adjusting heroes, which means the meta shouldn’t look all that a lot totally different because the aggressive season prepares to move to Malaysia for ESL One Kuala Lumpur in December.
Right here is the total breakdown of what has modified in Dota 2 Patch 7.34e.
Table of Contents
- 1 What’s modified in Dota 2 Patch 7.34e?
- 2 Dota 2 7.34e patch notes
- 2.1 Merchandise updates in Dota 2 patch 7.34e
- 2.2 Hero buffs and nerfs in Dota 2 patch 7.34e
- 2.2.1 Historic Apparition
- 2.2.2 Bristleback
- 2.2.3 Chaos Knight
- 2.2.4 Darkish Willow
- 2.2.5 Dazzle
- 2.2.6 Drow Ranger
- 2.2.7 Earth Spirit
- 2.2.8 Enigma
- 2.2.9 Grimstroke
- 2.2.10 Gyrocopter
- 2.2.11 Juggernaut
- 2.2.12 Kunnka
- 2.2.13 Leshrac
- 2.2.14 Lion
- 2.2.15 Lycan
- 2.2.16 Marci
- 2.2.17 Muerta
- 2.2.18 Necrophos
- 2.2.19 Primal Beast
- 2.2.20 Shadow Shaman
- 2.2.21 Spectre
- 2.2.22 Spirit Breaker
- 2.2.23 Timbersaw
- 2.2.24 Tiny
- 2.2.25 Treant Protector
- 2.2.26 Weaver
- 2.2.27 Winter Wyvern
- 2.2.28 Witch Physician
- 2.2.29 Wraith King
What’s modified in Dota 2 Patch 7.34e?
Bristleback, one of many heroes of TI 2023, cops a number of nerfs
Bristleback has confirmed to be a terror in each the aggressive and public-ranked Dota scene over the previous few months with the hero receiving gradual buffs ever because the New Frontier replace. His time on the very prime, nevertheless, seems to be over.
The thorny offlaner will now be dealing much less harm with Quill Spray at max stacks whereas his passive quills gained’t proc as usually within the early sport. His Aghanim’s Shard improve, Hairball, has additionally been closely nerfed—it’s had its vary practically halved and its cooldown elevated by three seconds.
Wait, that’s it? That’s all he’s getting? His 50.45 percent win rate in pubs and 50 percent win rate at TI aren’t sufficient to warrant something additional for Rigwarl regardless of how annoying he’s change into to cope with.
Workforce Spirit Breaker is not any extra
Spirit Breaker, who noticed a short however stunning identify change after a bashing efficiency at TI, has been introduced again to earth after a stint within the prime 10 for win fee. Cost of Darkness—arguably probably the most enjoyable however irritating piece of his package—has had its cooldown elevated barely in any respect ranges in addition to after buying Aghanim’s Scepter.
Barathrum can even be dealing much less harm to creeps with Larger Bash, which was applied to assist see him catch up sooner with farm. Once more, although, it feels as if Valve might have been a bit of extra heavy-handed along with his nerfs. It’s attainable additional nerfs are to come back within the subsequent replace however these don’t really feel that meta-defining.
Timbersaw receives a welcome buff after months of inactivity
Everybody’s favourite tree-lopper Timbersaw has lastly obtained a welcome buff with a rise to the stat steal after touchdown a profitable Whirling Demise. The Pure-damage-dealing Common hero has in some way struggled in a meta outlined by additional tankiness and dominant Energy characters, usually his forte.
The nerf to Coronary heart of Tarrasque, plus this buff, may even see gamers choose again into choosing up Timbersaw within the coming weeks. Will he see motion at ESL One Kuala Lumpur? Given how mild the nerfs really feel it’s unlikely, however ought to one other main replace happen all eyes might be on Rizzrack and whether or not he finds his footing within the Dota meta once more.
Dota 2 7.34e patch notes
Merchandise updates in Dota 2 patch 7.34e
- Magic Resistance bonus elevated from +30 % to +35 %.
Hand of Midas
- Base Cost Restore Time elevated from 100s to 110s.
Coronary heart of Tarrasque
- Recipe value elevated from 1300 to 1400. Complete value elevated from 5100 to 5200.
- Energy bonus decreased from +40 to +35.
Helm of the Overlord
- Vladmir’s Aura Armor elevated from three to 4.
- Shield Cooldown decreased from 18s to 16s.
- Vladmir’s Aura Armor elevated from three to 4.
Hero buffs and nerfs in Dota 2 patch 7.34e
- Ice Vortex: Injury per second decreased from 12/20/28/36 to 12/18/24/30.
- Ice Blast: Frostbitten Length decreased from 10/11/12s to 10s.
- Quill Spray: Max Injury decreased from 550 to 500.
- Bristleback: Injury Threshold elevated from 225 to 300/275/250/225.
- Hairball: Forged Vary decreased from 1500 to 1000, cooldown elevated from 10 seconds to 13 seconds.
- Expertise: Stage 20 Expertise Quill Spray Stack Injury decreased from +25 to +20.
- Base Injury decreased by 5.
- Chaos Strike: Lifesteal penalty towards creeps elevated from 40 % to 70 %.
- Illusion: Mana Value elevated from 75/125/175 to 100/200/300.
- Shadow Realm: Cooldown elevated from 20/18/16/14s to 22/20/18/16s.
- Unhealthy Juju: Now not impacts any Blink Dagger’s 3s mute interval after taking harm.
- Multishot: Cooldown decreased from 26/24/22/20s to 24/22/20/18s.
- Rolling Boulder: Cooldown now begins when the present roll is accomplished.
- Black Gap: Cooldown decreased from 200/180/160s to 180/170/160s.
- Ink Swell: Aghanim’s Shard Spell Lifesteal now has a 20% penalty towards creeps.
- Rocket Barrage: Rocket Injury elevated from 6/12/18/24 to eight/14/20/26.
- Omnislash: Bonus Injury elevated from 30/40/50 to 40/45/50.
- Ghostship: Injury Delayed decreased from 45 % to 35 %.
- Tidal Wave: Injury decreased from 250 to 180.
- Torrent Storm: Length decreased from 5 seconds to 4 seconds, cooldown elevated from 70s to 75s.
- Lightning Storm: Sluggish Length elevated from 0.4/0.6/0.8/1.0s to 0.45/0.7/0.95/1.2s.
- Earth Spike: Forged Vary elevated from 575 to 650.
- Base Agility elevated from 16 to 18.
- Agility achieve elevated from 1.4 to 1.8.
- Sidekick: Forged Vary elevated from 700 to 1000.
- The Calling: Length decreased from 7/8/9/10 seconds to five/6/7/8 seconds, motion Sluggish decreased from 30 % to fifteen/20/25/30 %.
- Ghost Shroud: Mana Value elevated from 50 to 75.
- Heartstopper Aura: Regen Length decreased from eight seconds to seven seconds, Aghanim’s Scepter Well being Regen to Decay decreased from 60 % to 55 %.
- Demise Seeker: Cooldown elevated from 16s to 19s.
- Trample: Mana Value elevated from 90/85/80/75 to 90.
- Pulverize: Cooldown elevated from 36/32/28s to 40/36/32s.
- Expertise: Stage 25 Expertise Pulverize Length decreased from +one hundred pc to +67 %.
- Hex: Injury Amplification elevated from 5/10/15/20 % to 10/15/20/25 %.
- Base Armor decreased by one.
- Cost of Darkness: Cooldown elevated from 21/18/15/12s to 22/19/16/13s, Aghanim’s Scepter Cooldown elevated from 8s to 9s.
- Larger Bash: Injury multiplier towards creeps decreased from 1.5x to 1.3x.
- Whirling Demise: Stat Loss % elevated from 10 to 13.
- Avalanche: Mana Value decreased from 120 to 90/100/110/120.
- Base Motion Velocity decreased from 285 to 280.
- Leech Seed: Injury/Heal per second decreased from 25/40/55/70 to twenty/35/50/65.
- Geminate Assault: Cooldown elevated from 7/5.5/4/2.5s to eight.5/6.5/4.5/2.5s.
- Chilly Embrace: Base Heal per second elevated from 30/35/40/45 to 40/45/50/55.
- Paralyzing Cask: Injury multiplier towards creeps decreased from 2.0x to 1.5x.
- Demise Ward: Now prioritizes heroes inside its assault vary over creeps.
- Vampiric Spirit: Skeleton Injury decreased by three.