The “War Relics” mission in Starfield is a United Colonies mission where your objective is to help locate Kaiser, a stranded robot in Niira. Here’s a walkthrough and guide for the “War Relics” mission in Starfield:
- Mission Initiation: To begin the mission, you need to talk to Hadrian at the Red Devils HQ. Hadrian will provide you with the necessary information to get started.
- Travel to Niira: After receiving instructions from Hadrian, head over to Niira in the Narion system. This is where you will begin your search for Kaiser.
- Locate Kaiser: Your primary task in this mission is to locate Kaiser, the stranded robot. You’ll need to search for Kaiser on Niira. The exact location or clues on how to find Kaiser may be provided in the game, so be sure to explore the area thoroughly.
- Find a MicroCell: As you progress in the mission, you may need to find a MicroCell. This item could be essential for the mission’s completion, so keep an eye out for it.
- Follow Kaiser to the Mission Site: Once you’ve located Kaiser, follow the robot to the mission site. Kaiser’s movements may lead you to the next steps in the mission.
- Report to Hadrian: After successfully completing the mission objectives and obtaining Kaiser, report back to Hadrian to update him on your progress.
Remember that the mission details and objectives may vary in complexity, and it’s advisable to follow the in-game prompts and markers for a smoother experience. Additionally, the provided search results contain valuable guides and information that can assist you in completing the “War Relics” mission in Starfield. Consult these guides if you require more detailed instructions or encounter any challenges during the mission.
Now that you’ve been given the location of Hadrian’s research team in Starfield, it’s time to go retrieve them and put this Terrormorph-shaped spectacle on the road in the “War Relics” mission. However, the research team doesn’t look the way you expect, and you’ll end up tying up more loose ends in the process.
So far, UC Vanguard’s faction missions have introduced us to all kinds of people, as well as hostile aliens. Now, let’s make friends with robots. So, let’s not waste time! Here’s how to complete the UC Vanguard quest “War Relics” in Starfield.
War Relics Mission Guide in Starfield
To start the quest “War Relics”, go talk to Hadrian at the Red Devils’ headquarters and inform him that your research team, Kaiser, has been found.
Next, you will have to follow Hadrian to a bookshelf, where he will give you Kaiser’s schematics. He will also inform you of the phrase you have to say in order to talk to Kaiser, and it is “Nos Belli Machinis.”
Now, it’s time to locate the machine. Head to Saloon 1-Of-A-Kind on the planet of Niira and enter to speak with the NPC, Gel.
He will tell you that Kaiser is practically missing in action after going hunting for a Mermaid, but he will give you his location for the modest amount of 1000 Credits that we decided to pay. He is also able to persuade Gel to give him Kaiser’s location.
Once the location is obtained, head outside and head to Kaiser, being careful to avoid – or kill – any mermaids you encounter along the way. When you reach Kaiser, you will find it covered in small eel-like creatures; Eliminate them from his body by shooting them, and remember to say the phrase “Nos Belli Machinis” to be able to talk.
It will then become apparent that this particular robot has no power left and needs a new Microcell. He returns to Gel at the 1-of-a-kind Saloon and fills him in on his situation, where he will find another option.
You can pay over 12,000 credits for a new microcell or spend some time learning how to make one. We had Credits to burn at this point, so we paid up and returned to Kaiser to equip him with the new Microcell.
Then we can talk to Kaiser, who will be happy to help us with our assignment as long as we help him finish his mission of killing some Sirens first. Follow Kaiser, killing any Sirens you encounter along the way until he stops on a nearby ridge. He’ll want to take care of something known as Unit 99, but the area he’s in is patrolled by Ecliptics.
Move towards the small Ecliptic camp and kill them all. Unit 99, another Siren, will escape from her cage and will also have to be killed. Once this is done, she speaks to Kaiser, whose work here is finished. He will be happy to help us and let us know that she will meet us at our ship.
You can now freely return to the Red Devils headquarters. Kaiser will arrive with us regardless of whether or not he is on his ship when he departs. Listen to the conversation between Kaiser, Hadrian, and the Doctor, and your quest to rescue Kaiser will be over.
Now, it’s time to see what UC Vanguard’s next mission, “Hostile Intelligence,” entails.
Check out our other guide: Hostile Intelligence Mission Guide in Starfield
Starfield War Relics Mission Guide is a valuable resource that can help you navigate this mission successfully, so be sure to refer to it as needed while playing the game.